We have been receiving series of messages from our social media pages on when and how to make Data correction in jamb Portal.
Below are the key steps to correct your data in jamb 2017/18.
- Login to your jamb student portal jamb.org.ng
- Fill in your correct email address you used during your jamb profile creation.
- Click on “Registration” then a fly-down will pop
- Click on Data Correction, then you will be asked to choose your proffered way of payment (Either through bank payment or Online payment)
- After making payment (RRR) into any Bank, You proceed back to your jamb portal and click on (1) Registration >Change of Institute> CHOOSE YOUR PREFERD CORRECTION.
- After making correction make sure you print your Corrected data.
Wishing you all the success in Admission and don’t forget to share.