Please be sure you have enrolled your card for Verified by Visa (VbV) to pay on Remita
Payment though remita.net is protected with VbV and requires that the card is enrolled to pay/buy on remita.net knowing that Remita is an electronic payment platform that helps individuals and organizations to easily receive and make payments across all banks, from anywhere and at any time. You can also read how to Unlock Customized Modem
To enroll Visa cards issued by Nigerian Banks, you would need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Locate a nearest VISA/VPAY enabled ATM
- Insert your card and punch in your PIN
- Select the PIN change option
- Select the Internet PIN (i-PIN) change option
- Insert any four – six digits of your choice as your iPIN
- Re-enter the digits entered in Step 5 above
- If you have performed the above steps correctly, a message is displayed informing you you’re your PIN was changed successfully. This means that your card is now enrolled in the VbV (Verified by Visa) program and may be used for any internet related transactions.
NOTE THAT: the word ‘iPIN’ , ‘Password‘ and VbV code are the same
You can now pay/buy on remita.net securely. I tell you Paying online has been made a lot easier with Remita. Because it is in line with the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) policy.